|Test Card 'C' was first used in 1948. The pattern was revised
in 1950 to reflect the change from 5:4 to 4:3 aspect ratio.
This version introduced in 1958 – drawn up by Marconi's –
reflects the need for station identification.
The framing arrows first appeared on this version of 'C', does anyone know when exactly?
|The font used for the 'BBC' & 'REDUCED POWER' captions is